Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introduction to my blog

Hello! My name is Jackie and I like to blog. Not very often but sometimes. I used to blog on myspace and I had quite a few views, but then my myspace blocked my blog! I couldn't see or write or manage my blogs. I couldn't read other people's myspace blogs. I tried contacting myspace and it wouldn't let me send a message. Finally today I got a message from Tom (if you have myspace you know who Tom is) so I wrote him a reply about my problem. I do hope someone reads it and helps me. I had some pretty good stuff on there that I would like to keep.

Most of the time when I blog I am just quoting someone who is smarter or more knowledgable than I.
I do have a strange sense of humor and I like to read humorous things but most of my blogs are pretty serious.
Some of my blogs may be a bit tedious and boring: hence the name "Mundane." I have a good friend who really didn't like the name "Mundane" and perhaps I shouldn't have used it, but she told me that after I had already picked it.
I will be looking for something to muse over and then I will start posting.

2 comments:

  1. It's just that you're NOT mundane, Jackie. You are a very interesting gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture! Can I use it for mine?

    ReplyDelete